[svk-devel] SVK 2.1.0 beta 1 is released.

John Peacock john.peacock at havurah-software.org
Fri Jan 4 10:23:24 EST 2008

Chia-liang Kao wrote:
> This is a beta for our next major release, featuring branch management
> ("svk branch" subcommand) that allows you perform push, pull and
> smerge more easily.  It should be smart enough to work out where
> branches belong if you are using normal layout in subversion
> repositories.  Otherwise you can use the svk:project: family of
> properties on the root of the repository to declare where
> branches are.  Please see svk help branch for more information.

Any chance you would be willing to commit my '--review' patch before
2.1.0 comes out?

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/svk-devel/2007-October/001107.html

It's as minimal as I can make it.

I also have a 90% solution to the user-preferences issue, but I haven't
made recent headway.  That won't be a complete solution because it would
probably require a fairly radical redesign (since the option selection
happens long before the repos/path is determined).  I can send my WIP if
you want to look at it (and rip it to shreds)...

John