[svk-devel] svk push error

Gerrit Kaiser gerrit at gerritkaiser.de
Wed Jan 23 19:23:11 EST 2008

On 24/01/2008, at 2:05 AM, Chia-liang Kao wrote:
> This looks like the copy tracking code is accidentally seeing
> project-image-viewer as the same mirror as /comp/project.  This could
> be caused by an off-by-one checking in SVK::Editor::Copy's regex
> matching, which be be a subsumes() check.  I will see if I can come up
> with a patch.

Thanks, at least I know I wasn't banging my head against the wall for
nothing.
For the record, I was finally able to get push working again by
deleting the copied stuff and doing a non-incremental smerge to the
upstream repository. SVK would hickup every time it tried to process
the revision of the local depot that contained the copy operation on
its own.
—G