[svk-devel] Stumped! Can't detach broken mirror

Mark Diggory mdiggory at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 27 18:14:38 EST 2008

I'm stumped... Got a broken depot and can't figure out how to fix
it... I accidentally typed:

'svk mirror // http://some-url'

and it blew away my current mirrors that were located in paths below
it (ie //mirrors/foo)

I can see the svn props on my repos base dir and the individual
mirrors reflecting the existence of mirrors but when it try to do
''svk mirror --detach //"  its says its detached, but it still shows
up in the list as the only mirror

I've tried detaching the whole depot, I've tried droping my .svk
directory and reattaching the depot.  I can't seem to find where this
odd mirror mapping is being held in the svn repository or in the .svk
directory. Anyone got Ideas?

I'm on OSX tiger and svk 2.0.2 installed from dmg

-Mark