[svk-devel] binary file smerge issue

Chia-liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Tue Jul 29 15:09:51 EDT 2008

2008/7/27 Tim <leopdong at 163.com>:
> hi,
>     I use svk-v2.0.2-MSWin32-x86. I suffer from one binary file smerge
> issue.
> the binary file is a word or pdf file. when I smerge //local to //mirror,
> system
> find Conflict ,  I want to the third people to resolve the conflict, so I
> want SVN server to keep my local file .
> hence, the third people can get the 2 conflict file from SVN. so I need
> select 'y' or 't', it goes.
> but when I checkout the file from SVN directly, the file was destroyed. SDK
> Change Log.doc can not be opened.

Can you take a quick look to see what's the difference between the doc
in the new revision compared to the one on mirror before the revision
(in case you chose 'y'), or the one on your local branch (in case you
chose 't')?  it'd be very helpful we get some clue like if it's an
empty file, or a file with newlines translated or something else.

Cheers,
CLK