[svk-devel] how to set proxy configuration of SVK on windows without subversion installed?

flyisland fly.island at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:21:09 EST 2008

 I'm working behind a proxy, and now I'm trying to mirror a remote
subversion repository, then got "could not connect to server" error with the
"svn mirror" command.

I found the following on svk faq page:

"Currently svk doesn't have its own configuration file. however it loads the
one that subversion uses, which should be ~/.subversion/servers. It will be
created after the first time you run svn"

BUT I just used the tortosiSVN as my svn client, and there is no
"/.subversion/servers" in my user dir.

How can I setup the proxy configuration in my situation?

空中的一小块陆地
E-mail    : fly.island at gmail.com
Blog      : http://flyisland.blogbus.com/
RSS      : http://feed.feedsky.com/flyisland