[svk-devel] The Future of SVK

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Fri May 29 10:11:09 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:42:27PM +0800, Chia-liang Kao wrote:

>          SVK (and Subversion, too) filled in the gap between CVS and
> the new world of distributed version control systems in a way I'm
> quite proud of.

>                                                The greatly improved
> productivity brought by the tools have contributed to countless open
> source projects.  If there is something called the version control
> "geist", we are all definitely part of it.  Thank you all!

Thanks, CL, for building the first version control system that was a joy
for me to use.  Devel::Cover certainly benefitted from SVK, which
hopefully also lead to better quality in even more projects.

Of course, SVK's test suite also found bugs in Devel::Cover, so I have
double the reason to be grateful.  (May I now quietly ignore those bugs?)

Thanks again, to both CL and Best Practical.

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net