[Prophet] sd test failures

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Aug 1 16:55:17 EDT 2008

Dave,

On Aug 1, 2008, at 3:47 PM, David Bacher wrote:

> Hello,
> I posted earlier about test failures with Prophet. Now, I have some
> for SD.

Sorry about that. I...wasn't subscribed to my own list. *sheepish*

> --- There a missing dependency:
> t/attachment-content....NOK 7/10Use of uninitialized value in system
> at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/IPC/Run3.pm line 390, <$fh> line 22.
> Can't locate UNIVERSAL/require.pm in @INC
> --- Installing UNIVERSAL::require cleared up all the other test
> failures.

When did you pull the svn source for sd and prophet? We've been
working over the past couple days to cut down dependencies.
UNIVERSAL::require is one of the things we should have gotten rid of.

> But there are a lot of 'will not stay shared' warnings.

These test warnings are, while not "good" only nits in the test suite
and not in the product itself.

I've actually just built out a package of SD and all its dependencies.
Can you give the following a shot:

wget http://fsck.com/~jesse/sd-bundle.tgz
cd sd-bundle
./bin/shipwright-builder --install-base /usr/local/sd  --skip-test-
except-final
ln -s /usr/local/sd/bin/sd /usr/local/bin/sd

-j

Best,
Jesse