[rt-announce] RT 3.8.11 released
alexmv at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 8 13:36:59 EST 2011
I'm happy to announce that RT 3.8.11 is now available.
This release contains a number of bugfixes and minor security updates
since the 3.8.10 release, most notably:
* Adjust FCGI dependency to one which resolves FCGI's CVE-2011-2766
* New WebHttpOnlyCookies option, enabled by default, which hides RT's
* Compatibility with perl 5.12 and 5.14, by removing deprecated "for
qw(...)" and "defined %hash" syntax.
* MySQL 5.5 compatibility, by specifying ENGINE=InnoDB rather than
* Ensure that RT::Interface::Web's _Overlay, _Local, and _Vendor files
are loaded correctly.
* Fix session cleaner for on-disk sessions, broken since 3.8.0.
* Ensure that only one "Based on" attribute is stored for each custom
* Fix the loading of Shredder plugins, broken in 3.8.10.
A complete changelog is available from git by running `git log
More information about the rt-announce