[rt-announce] RT 4.0.3 released
alexmv at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 8 13:37:47 EST 2011
I'm happy to announce that RT 4.0.3 is now available.
This release contains a number of bugfixes and small improvements since
the 4.0.2 release; a few of the more notable ones include:
* Due to a change in RT 3.8.9, which also affected RT 4.0.0 and higher,
TransactionBatch scrips were run twice; this has now been fixed.
* A new toggle has been added to expand all quote folding in a ticket's
* New "On Forward", "On Forward Transaction" and "On Forward Ticket"
conditions have been added.
* Ticket searches no longer forget which saved search they were loaded
from when being updated.
* A new "make jsmin" target has been added to aid in downloading,
compiling, and installing jsmin.
* Improved threading for automatically generated emails concerning a
* Improved detection of Outlook-style message fowarding headers.
* No longer error when a user has supplied a non-existant RT style;
instead, fall back to the default. This is particularly relevant for
users coming RT 3.8 with the 3.6 stylesheet applied, which no longer
exists in 4.0.
* Improved handling of files named "0", and Unicode filenames, in file
* Tickets can no longer be linked to deleted tickets.
* Restore missing menus on simple search result pages.
* Fix support for perl 5.12 and later by removing a deprecated use of
A complete changelog is available from git by running `git log
More information about the rt-announce