[rt-devel] Rt and Oracle

'Jesse' jesse at fsck.com
Tue Apr 11 13:24:06 EDT 2000

Dylan, that would definately be a great contribution.  For now, the way to
submit new code for inclusion into RT is to send a pointer to unified diffs to
rt-devel for me and other rt hackers to take a look at. If it looks good
and fits with RT's design philosophy, we'll check the changes in.  Most,
if not all, changes related to databases _should_ be restricted to schema.<DB>
and the DBIx module in CVS (and not in RT itself) But yeah, rt-1-1 is the current tag name for the head of the development branch.

	Thanks a bunch,

	Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91