[rt-devel] Rt and Oracle

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Wed Apr 12 04:06:40 EDT 2000

I can't speak for Oracle, but I know that DB2 has support for the BLOB type,
althought it akes fairly excessive use of binds.  I'll have to de some
research for that.
Also, I have a trigger for DB2 that will likely work with Oracle as well
with some tweaking to emulate MySQL's AUTO_INCREMENT column variable.

Dylan C. Vanderhoof
Internal Software Developer
Semaphore Corporation