[rt-devel] Enhanced mailgate

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jul 24 12:42:13 EDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 06:26:34PM +0200, Jean-Eric Cuendet wrote:

> Hi,
> I passed some time trying to make enh-mailgate working with PGP, without
> success.
> It seems that the version that is in contrib uses an old version of RT.
> Typically, the method new RT::CurrentUser() take zero parameters and it
> was written as new RT::CurrentUser(RT::SystemUser) in enh-mailgate.

Actually, if you read the code, you'll see that RT::CurrentUser->new _can_
optionally take an argument.

> Does anybody have enh-mailgate in daily use? What do you think needs to
> be done to make it up-to-date to RT-2.0.2?

Nothing substantive has changed between when enhanced-mailgate was written
and now. It should work fine with 2.0.2.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

I have images of Marc in well worn combat fatigues, covered in mud,
sweat and blood, knife in one hand and PSION int he other, being
restrained by several other people, screaming "Let me at it!
Just let me at it!"  Eichin standing calmly by with something
automated, milspec, and likely recoilless.
				-xiphmont on opensource peer review