[rt-devel] Re: rt2: ticket view history

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 19 11:28:50 EDT 2001

Thanks for opening the bug.

To reverse the display order of transactions, insert
the following line in WebRT/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory

just after 'my $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;'

  $Transactions->OrderBy( ALIAS => 'main',
                  FIELD => 'Created',
                  ORDER => 'DESC');

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

They'll take my private key when they pry it from my cold dead fingers!