[rt-devel] Problem with entering updates

Mark Vevers mark at ifl.net
Wed May 16 07:16:42 EDT 2001

I'm having a problem after upgrading to the latest CVS yesterday
where if I cannot enter a reply or comment via the web interface.
Email works fine.

All other changes including modifying things like signatures
in users works fine.

If I use the jumbo page, everything except the comment/reply sections
for the tickets work.  If I use the comment/reply pages either from
the top or from individual history entries, nothing works on that
page.

I couldn't find anything in the error logs, so  just to check it wasn't a
corrupt DB / CVS tree I moved all my current rt stuff out of the
way and did a complete reinstall, including pulling a new working
directory and creating a new db, however the problem doesn't go away.

I've looked in the database and there are no attachments missing
transactions and no transactions are entered at all for the failed updates.

Any ideas?

Mark

Mark Vevers.    mark at ifl.net / mvevers at rm.com
Internet Backbone Engineering Team
Internet for Learning, Research Machines Plc
Tel: +44 1235 823380,   Fax: +44 1235 823424