[rt-devel] RT2 - 1.3.79-test1 - removing privileged user flag - bug?

Matt Knopp mhat at netlag.com
Wed May 23 11:15:32 EDT 2001

> If this is actually a feature :-) and not a bug, please point me in the
> right direction to get back the user, otherwise lemme know if it's a bug.

I think its a little of both.  I believe the idea was that a given site
could have thousands of users, only a handful of which are "privileged",
which seems to be "can do things in rt".

If you notice on the Admin/Users page there are 2 search fields at the
bottom.  Pick one, put in the appropriate info, then click submit.  It'll
find the user for you.

This behavior isn't entirely intuitive, so it might be worth suggesting
something better.  For example sub-tabs for 'privileged user', 'enabled
user' and maybe 'disabled user' might help.

-Matt