[rt-devel] Add new SystemRights

rt-devel rt-devel at lists.netways.de
Thu May 16 21:22:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

I tried to add an new system right, to choose whether a priviledged user can see the Config button or not. I added "SeeConfig" to %SYSTEMRIGHTS in lib/ACE.pm. The new right is now chooseable in the admin panel and is written to the DB with the correct parameters.

Afterwards I modified webrt/Elements/Tabs like:

   if ($session{'CurrentUser'}->HasSystemRight({ Right => 'SeeConfig' })){
     $toptabs->{D} = { title => 'Configuration', path => 'Admin/' };
   }

Now, only SuperUsers can see the button, no normal users, which have the right "SeeConfig" granted. I uncommented all the logging options in sub HasSystemRight in User.pm, but RT did not log anything.

Does anybody hava an idea?

Thanks,

Julian

Julian Hein                   NETWAYS GmbH
Managing Director             Deutschherrnstr. 47a
Fon.0911/92885-0              D-90429 Nürnberg
Fax.0911/92885-31
jhein at netways.de              www.netways.de