[rt-devel] Logic of RT::Tickets::Limit*?

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Tue May 21 16:36:00 EDT 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 04:16:52PM -0400, Jesse Vincent (jesse at bestpractical.com) wrote:
> I could have sworn that at some point, AND Status != 'Dead' got added
> to the SQL generation in Tickets.pm.

Well, there's this:

            #Make sure we _never_ show dead tickets
            #TODO we should be doing this in the where clause.
            #but you can't do multiple clauses on the same field just yet :/

which makes me think you're remembering 2.1.x, maybe. I went to fix
this but I'm not sure I grok that comment. Can you either tell me
what that means or tell me that I don't need to know what it means
because you'll fix it? :-)

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!