[rt-devel] 2.1.39: frontpage search link failure

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 08:19:59 EDT 2002

Jesse, I localized the problem, but at this point
I need your help: I can't figure out how ARGS% is generated
in html/Search/Listing.html.

The URL is generated by html/Elements/Quicksearch, and it's
the only place where the URL has two occurrences of ValueOfStatus
parameter.

In the  $args{ARGS} hash that is passed to ProcessSearchQuery
(lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm), the value of $args{ARGS}->{'ValueOfStatus'}
contains the incorrect array reference: it has a form of "ARRAY(0x87ff354)",
but ref($args{ARGS}->{'ValueOfStatus'}) returns false.

I'm a newbie to Mason internals, and have no idea where that hash
was generated.

Thanks,
Stan