[rt-devel] Converting Exisiting RT installation to Oracle

Brian Houston/NCO/CEtv BHouston at austar.com.au
Mon Oct 28 01:08:57 EST 2002

The obvious is usually right, and in this case it was too.  We didn't have
the DBD::Oracle configure properly.

Thanks and cheers,

Brian

Dan Shearer <dan at tellurian.com.au>   25/10/2002 15:37

To:    Brian Houston/NCO/CEtv <BHouston at austar.com.au>
cc:    rt-devel at lists.fsck.com

Subject:    Re: [rt-devel] Converting Exisiting RT installation to Oracle

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Brian Houston/NCO/CEtv wrote:

> Can anyone give me a hint where I'm going wrong here?   Any clues would
be
> greatly appreciated.

Excuse me asking the obvious... do you know for sure that DBI is working
with the Oracle server?

--
Dan Shearer
Open Source Manager
dan at tellurian.com.au

This message has been scanned for viruses by AUSTAR Communication's
antivirus and content checking applications.

Austar Communications

This email and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by AUSTAR Communications content  and virus scanning applications
for the presence of computer viruses.