[rt-devel] RT 2.0.15pre1

Swan, Lance Lance.Swan at coates.com
Thu Sep 19 10:50:06 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've been running on this version since 17/9 and so far no problems
encountered. Install was a breeze and with about twenty issues a day going
through the system (with fairly high correspondence on each ticket) I find
the system is stable and quick.

Will report any bugs, but thanks for a great system!

Kind regards

Lance Swan
National IT Manager
Coates Brothers (SA) Ltd