[rt-devel] New Release of the Statistics package

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Wed Jul 30 07:59:20 EDT 2003

Aha, don't need it anymore?? I configured in my apache conf the /chart
location like in the apache::gd doku, so how should it be confiured?
I use mode_perl, this is standard installed in debian.
Debian is very practical in this case.

About more statistics, I whould be interested to know how many time I
spent to resolve tickets with certain custom fields, for example I have
a custom field private PC problems, not belonging to work, and I want to
know how much time I needed for this....

Is something possible??

Thanks

Samuel