[rt-devel] RT 3.0.2 bug: Phone numbers ....

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 05:28:35 EDT 2003

Actually, it wasn't because of the language.
It was the other person with different set of rights.
And I as the administrator had no problems in seeing that.

So, by default all our users have the following set of rights:

 CommentOnTicket
 CreateTicket
 ModifySelf
 ReplyToTicket
 SeeQueue
 ShowACL
 ShowScrips
 ShowTemplate
 ShowTicket
 ShowTicketComments
 Watch
 OwnTicket
 WatchAsAdminCc

Without "AdminUsers" privilege, the user details (particularly, the phone
numbers) are not shown. But I don't want to give AdminUsers right to all users,
and at the same time I want them to be able to see this information.

Do we miss "ShowUserDetails" privilege here?

Also, as already reported few weeks ago, there seems to be no way to let
the unprivileged user to modify its own user details (address, phones etc.),
which would be nice to have...

Regards,
Stan