[rt-devel] Queue listing orders

Hashim Mohamed hmohamed at navahonetworks.com
Mon Nov 10 16:39:00 EST 2003

	I am trying to find a way to lists my queue in order of handling priority.
For example I have the current queues set up and it appears list the queues
in the following alphabetical order:

Accounting
Level 1 Customer Support 5 2 0
Level 2 Customer Support 0 10 10
Merchant Support 12 2 0
Merchant Implementation 31 18 10
Merchant Implementations Q&A 0 3 0
Operations Support 0 0 0
Sales 0 14 0

I would like instead to list them in order of handling priority and the only
way to do this is to precede the queue name with a number and the list is as
follows:

Queue New Open Stalled
1-Operations Support 0 0 0
2-Merchant Support 12 2 0
3-Level 1 Customer Support 5 2 0
4-Level 2 Customer Support 0 10 10
6-Merchant Implementation 31 18 10
7-Merchant Implementations Q&A 0 3 0
8-Sales 0 14 0
9-Accounting

The problem is, I am now at queue number 10 (sales) and it falls after no.
1.

Is there any other way I could do this so I can see the queues  in the order
of handling priority without adding a numeric value i.e.. set the order when
I create the queue.

Thanks