[rt-devel] Queue listing orders

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 16:57:31 EST 2003

Instead of Level 1, Level 2, use Level 01, Level
02...Level 09, Level 10.

If 99 queues aren't enough, Level 001, etc.

It wants to sort alphabetically.

--- Hashim Mohamed <hmohamed at navahonetworks.com>
wrote:
> 	I am trying to find a way to lists my queue in
> order of handling priority.
> For example I have the current queues set up and it
> appears list the queues
> in the following alphabetical order:
>
> Accounting
> Level 1 Customer Support 5 2 0
> Level 2 Customer Support 0 10 10
> Merchant Support 12 2 0
> Merchant Implementation 31 18 10
> Merchant Implementations Q&A 0 3 0
> Operations Support 0 0 0
> Sales 0 14 0
>

> I would like instead to list them in order of
> handling priority and the only
> way to do this is to precede the queue name with a
> number and the list is as
> follows:
>
> Queue New Open Stalled
> 1-Operations Support 0 0 0
> 2-Merchant Support 12 2 0
> 3-Level 1 Customer Support 5 2 0
> 4-Level 2 Customer Support 0 10 10
> 6-Merchant Implementation 31 18 10
> 7-Merchant Implementations Q&A 0 3 0
> 8-Sales 0 14 0
> 9-Accounting
>
> The problem is, I am now at queue number 10 (sales)
> and it falls after no.
> 1.
>
> Is there any other way I could do this so I can see
> the queues  in the order
> of handling priority without adding a numeric value
> i.e.. set the order when
> I create the queue.
>

> Thanks

=====
"I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things.  That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."  -- President George W. Bush to the National Security Council