[Rt-devel] Is it possible to merge RT with another website?

Wilson Abigaba wilson at cfi.co.ug
Fri Jun 25 05:54:18 EDT 2004

Hey rt  users,

In our comapny, we have rt and another web interface i developed in php that
reports all call details from our 3com nbx  telephony system. I'm thinking
of merging the two. I'm ready to convert the php site html-mason if need
arises.

My thinking is that on the RT left menu bar, there should be a link to the
call detail reports page, and during the display of the CDR(call detail
report), the RT headers, left menu and footers should be mantained.
Any ideas?
Regards,
Wilso