[Rt-devel] Re: [Rt-commit] r2815 - in rt/branches/3.4-RELEASE: . html/Ticket lib/RT/Action lib/RT/Interface

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Fri Apr 29 09:52:51 EDT 2005

> +                $Message->head->replace('References',$old_txn->Message->First->GetHeader('Message-Id'). " ".$old_txn->Message->First->GetHeader('References') );

I think you concatenate the strings in the wrong order.  The old
message ID must be appended, not prepended.  You also should trim
overlong References: headers (by dropping everything but the first two
and last three message IDs, for example), to work around bugs in
certain Windows clients which would otherwise crash.

I think a way to customize the $pseudo_ref value is desirable.