[Rt-devel] dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 fails (rt2-to-rt3-1.23) "Could not create a new user"

Jodok Ole Muellers jodok.o.mullers at deu.mci.com
Fri Mar 4 10:01:46 EST 2005

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the tip!

Unfortunately I am using the same perl+modules for both
rt2 and rt3 installation.

So I guess I first have to downgrade DBIx::SearchBuilder, right??
But to what version? I am currently using SearchBuilder.pm Version 1.12.
Since what version it is called the the "newer" DBIx::SearchBuilder ?

Secondly I have to use a 3.2.x instead of 3.4.1 version to be able
to import the rt2 into rt3, right?

What are the recommended  versions of rt and DBIx::SearchBuilder
to be able to import rt2 data into rt3?

best regards, jodok