[Rt-devel] Extending the DB Schema

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 25 14:34:34 EDT 2005

Yeah we're using attributes for many things, but I want this to run as
fast as possible, and while faster than parsing the transactions for a
ticket this would still require loading this attribute for each ticket
displayed on the page.  Additionally, I'm trying to minimize the number
of DB queries per page load...

Joby Walker
ITI SSG, University of Washington