[Rt-devel] New user trying to develop

Robert Grasso Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
Fri Dec 14 12:52:23 EST 2007

Hello,

> I want to begin develop some new functions for RT, but I am looking
> information about the RT API. I read  the book, and I am subscribed to
> the users list, but I founded no information (except for SearchBuilder).

> Is there any document that explains what attributes have the objects and
> what methods can be called to use them? I saw a lot of example but not a
> specification or something similar.

You have an interesting amount of information here

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Documentation

at the chapter

Customization & Internals

--
  .-.   Robert GRASSO - CEDRAT S.A.
  /v\   15, Chemin de Malacher - ZIRST - 38246 MEYLAN Cedex - FRANCE
/(   )\ mailto:Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
 ^^-^^
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
  that would also stop you from doing clever things. -- Doug Gwyn
---
Support service       : mailto:support at cedrat.com
Commercial service : mailto:cedrat at cedrat.com
Web site                  : http://www.cedrat.com