[Rt-devel] REST Interface for Creating Ticket?

Frank F. Smith ffs1 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 1 12:03:36 EST 2008

Mike Melson wrote:
> Thanks Dmitri. Unfortunately, I have to use PHP.
How about creating an HTTP POST with multi-part form content? If that
works for you, I might be able to help a bit. (I need to create and edit
tickets from C# code in .Net and have worked out some of the content model.)

Frank

--
Frank F. Smith

PESTICIDE SALES AND USE REPORTING DATABASE GROUP
20 THORNWOOD DR STE 106
ITHACA NY  14850-1265

Email: ffs1 at cornell.edu
Phone: (607) 257-5706