[Rt-devel] RTIR 2.4.1rc1
ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Dec 22 18:25:50 EST 2008
The first release candidate for RTIR 2.4.1 is now available. You can
download it from:
More on integration with RT's styles, usability improvements and
integration with RTFM on ticket creation (works only with RTFM
CHANGES IN 2.4.1
* added 'Bookmark' action for tickets in RTIR, use 'Bookmarked Tickets'
portlet to see them on 'RTIR Home' page.
* added 'Results' subtab to appendable tabs like Link Incident,
Link Children... This is interface people used to.
* added subtab 'New Incident' to 'Link to an Incident from a child'
action, so people can jump away if they can not find suitable incident
* added support for RTFM on Create in RTIR, needs RTFM 2.4.1rc1 with
RTFM_TicketCreate option enabled.
* we don't apply anymore RTIR's css files if it's not path of the RTIR
* fixed simple search layout in web2 theme
* moved 'bulk reject' link to the top right corner, like other
similar links in RT, for example 'Edit' or 'Graph'
* dropped @results argument from Display.html, it's used by
new ListActions in RT 3.8. People could see random hex string in
the results box caused by this "bug"
* applied HTML classes on some boxes to be on the same wave as RT.
Fixed some layouyt differences, box colors and other.
* added paging to LinkChildren (adding a child to an incident)
Best regards, Ruslan.
More information about the Rt-devel