[Rt-devel] POLL Re: RT3.8beta - creating child tickets

Justin Brodley jbrodley at sumtotalsystems.com
Mon May 12 13:00:13 EDT 2008

This is actually a pretty common scenario, I can put it technical
context.

I have a ticket to install a new customers website in our group. I go to
the server I'm going to install it on, and realize that I don't have
enough disk space to satisfy the install. I'll than create child ticket
to the infrastructure team requesting they had 20gb of space to that web
server.

Justin Brodley