[Rt-devel] LDAP Authentication module does not place users under "Everyone"

n.chrysandreas at albourne.com n.chrysandreas at albourne.com
Tue Nov 24 03:48:08 EST 2009

>That is called the SelfService interface, which is where Unprivileged
>users are directed when logging in to RT.  You may want to read in the
>wiki about the types of users
>http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SelfService

Thanks! Didn't know about the SelfService interface.
But this means that we are not able to grant unprivileged users any other rights that we would like (example : CreateOwnDashboard, CreateSavedSearch,CreateTicket,EditSavedSearches,ReplyToTicket,SeeOwnDashboard,ShowSavedSearches etc)

So if I got this right privileged users have the normal interface and the unprivileged users get the SelfService interface. However, whatever right I give to 'Unprivileged' group the SelfService interface will not change.

Thanks again for the help
-Nik