[rt-devel] Scrip feedback

Bradley Bell bradleyb at uw.edu
Tue May 28 18:41:14 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Kevin Falcone
<falcone at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:14:29PM -0700, Bradley Bell wrote:
>
> One concern is that RT's Scrips were never intended to be synchronous
> and if we ever move to an asynch model, then pushing messages to users
> would be harder/impossibler.
>
> Regarding your lifecycle condition suggestion, have you seen
> https://metacpan.org/module/TSIBLEY/RT-Extension-MandatoryOnTransition-0.04/lib/RT/Extension/MandatoryOnTransition.pm

I just saw that the other day. It does look useful, but I decided to
make my own extension, with api wrappers and a custom lifecycle,
because my needs are fairly specific. Feedback is provided both in the
api and using callback for purely informational things.
The project right now is a basic asset reservation system. Anyone
who's interested can check it out here:
https://github.com/btb/rt-extension-reservations
I welcome feedback of any kind.

Brad
--
Bradley Bell
Classroom Support Services | University of Washington