[rt-devel] Main navigation invisible when custom theme created

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 07:28:10 EST 2017

Hi,

I've been looking into designing a new RT theme and followed the
documentation below:

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/customizing/styling_rt.html#Designing-Your-Own-Theme

However when I restart RT and login none of the top navigation menus
appear, this is down to the correct css classes not being applied to the
unordered list element id=app-nav
it should look as follows:

    <ul id="app-nav" class="toplevel sf-menu sf-js-enabled sf-shadow">

Where the new theme looks like this:

    <ul id="app-nav" class="toplevel">

If I fix this using firebug the menus work fine.

I'm guessing that the class list is being manipulated using java script,
but I am currently unable to work out where this takes place.

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much
appreciated.

Best Regards

--
Martin Wheldon
Greenhills IT Ltd.

Greenhills IT Ltd. is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Company Registration No: 06387214
Registered Offices: 2 Greenhills, Claxton, YORK, North Yorkshire, YO60
7SA