[rt-devel] Main navigation invisible when custom theme created

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 08:40:25 EST 2017

Hi,

OK I've finally worked it out, to get the menus to work you need to do
the following:

     $ mkdir -p local/html/NoAuth/css/localstyle
     $ cp -R share/html/NoAuth/css/rudder/*
local/html/NoAuth/css/localstyle/

The AfterMenus component contains the jQuery that adds the relevant
classes.

I'd be happy to update the docs and provide a pull request if anyone
thinks that would be of value?

Sorry about the noise

Martin