[rt-docs] FW: RT-Docs subversion archive

Roger Mastrude isd602 at co.santa-cruz.ca.us
Fri Jan 25 19:31:22 EST 2008

Jesse put the repository for this project at
svn://svn.bestpractical.com/rt-docs. Kenn Crocker has contributed two
Word documents to it.

I'm always logged on to Window, although my primary job is to support
Linux products. After some searching into products that required a lot
of Linux infrastructure, I found TortoiseSVN free at SourceForge.net.

TortoiseSVN is self-contained and integrates into native Windows
Explorer. For example, open a folder and type
svn://svn.bestpractical.com/rt-docs into the address bar. A window will
pop up named "repository browser" which gives access to the repository.
If you open a Word document there, it opens within Word.

There now, we've exhausted the understanding I've achieved so far.

      Warmly,

      Roger Mastrude