[rt-users] escape certain mail-adresses vom autoreply.

Rich West rwest at wesmo.com
Wed May 3 11:42:22 EDT 2000

> At a place i used to work that used RT, certain higher-ups in the company
> who generated large numbers of requests didn't want to be bothered with
> auto-replys cluttering their mailboxes (that was the reason they gave me).

At that point, wouldn't be up to the individual user to use the mail filtering
capabilities of their mail reader to dump the auto-replies directly into their
equivalent of /dev/null?

-Rich

Rich West               mailto:rwest at wesmo.com
Wesmo Computer Services  http://www.wesmo.com

Get your name out there!
Register your domain for _ONLY_ $14.95/yr!
Visit http://www.wesmo.com for details!