[rt-users] turnaround times

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 17 10:33:14 EST 2000

On Friday, November 17, 2000 08:13 -0600, Andrew Wettstein
<awettste at cait.org> wrote:
+-----
| we're testing out RT, and we would like to know if there is any way
| to generate a report the tells the turnaround time of a request.
+--->8

Sure.  Look at the transactions table as well as each_req; you have a
timestamp for every change to the request.  So your turnaround time is
figured between a create or status change resolved->open to the next status
change to resolved.

RT doesn't come with much of anything in the way of reports itself, so
you'll have to write it.  It shouldn't be that difficult with DBI.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery at ece.cmu.edu