[rt-users] web interface kicks me out repeatedly

Michael A Vezza mav at techsquare.com
Fri Oct 13 07:12:45 EDT 2000

hmmm.  we have the same problem. happened a few months ago, but
everyone just uses the command line interface.  password length
doesn't seem to be the problem.

the first time you log in, you get a cookie set:

  www.mydomain.org  FALSE   /rt/webrt.cgi   FALSE   986986817       RT_USERNAME     user

any action after that sets a cookie with null USERNAME and PASSWORD
fields (deleting the cookie) and WebRT bounces you out and says you
are not logged in.

anyway, i havn't bothered to take it any farther because, as i said,
everyone uses the command line interface.

michael