[rt-users] two small feature requests

Christopher A. Seward Sr. cseward at clvillage.org
Wed Sep 6 15:25:00 EDT 2000

In your access.conf, insert the following
    Alias /rt/ "/opt/rt/lib/images/"    # /opt/rt/ is your RT installation
directory

    <Directory /opt/rt/lib/images">
     Options Indexes MultiViews
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from localhost
    </Directory>

This will allow you to use your URL followed by /rt/