[rt-users] Datetime of a correspondance

Rafael Corvalan rco-ml at mail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:25:50 EDT 2001

Hello,

I have sent an e-mail to my RT system that has been recorded on the database, and then forwarded (because a Scrip ask so) to the Requestor. 1 minutes later, the Requestor replied and his correspondance has been recorded into the database but with a datetime 2 minutes prior the 1st message...
So my question: the datetime associated with a correspondance, is the datetime locally calculated by the RT server or it takes the "Date:" field of the mail?
If it's the 2nd case... why? Is it not more logical to take the server local datetime?
Rafael

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup