[rt-users] Web UI - limit tickets/page ability?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 5 06:36:15 EST 2001

On Monday, February 05, 2001 01:43:30 -0500, Darren Nickerson
<darren.nickerson at catchword.co.uk> wrote:
+-----
|    Russ> What I do is create the view I want, with the options at the
|    bottom of Russ> the full list. Once that list is created, book mark
|    the resulting page.
|
| Sorry, I don't understand . . . why would bookmarking that html page
| (which in  our case is nearly 2MB of html) help anything?
+--->8

The bookmark isn't placed on the selected items, but instead on the query
options.

brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]