[rt-users] Web UI - limit tickets/page ability?

Bill Gerrard bill at daze.net
Mon Feb 5 02:41:34 EST 2001

We have a similar problem, but its not with open tickets (thank goodness),
its with resolved tickets.

Many times we need to pull up history of specific requests, but we don't
know the request number.  Selecting status of resolved gives us everything
that has ever been resolved in that queue.

What we really need is a date range option (display all {status} requests
within the following {created|last action} date range).

Another useful feature would be the ability to search the text of the
transactions as we tend to remember part of the text of the transaction more
than we remember the subject or e-mail address....

I haven't checked the contrib section lately and perhaps something like
either of these two features is there.  If not, has anyone made similar
mods?

Your idea about paging would be nice, but for us, the ability to narrow the
number of requests by date and/or transaction text would be wonderful.

-Bill