[rt-users] RT for Abuse handling? Bounce mail?

Lorens Kockum rt-id-45 at lists.lorens.org
Thu Feb 8 10:28:10 EST 2001

I'm a bit worried that I've not received more response to the
mail below.

Is there anyone out there actually using RT for abuse handling?
Does anyone know of other solutions that would be better at
handling abuse?  I've looked around, but haven't found anything.

As for handling bounces, I think I'll be able to do it myself if
no one else has done it.