[rt-users] RT for Abuse handling? Bounce mail?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Thu Feb 8 17:24:42 EST 2001

On 02/08/01, Lorens Kockum <rt-id-45 at lists.lorens.org> wrote:

> I'm a bit worried that I've not received more response to the
> mail below.
>
> Is there anyone out there actually using RT for abuse handling?

	MAPS is, actually, but we're about to switch over to RT2.  The
	bounce handling you mentioned sounds great; it's something we've
	muttered about adding in a few months, after the more pressing
	stuff has stabilized.

> Does anyone know of other solutions that would be better at
> handling abuse?  I've looked around, but haven't found anything.

	There're a couple that might be equal to RT1, but I don't think
	anything can beat RT2 for abuse queue handling.

> As for handling bounces, I think I'll be able to do it myself if
> no one else has done it.

	I'd love to see what you come up with.

--
J.D. Falk                   "The Internet isn't just a publishing medium or a
Product Manager                     medium for commerce, it's a social medium."