[rt-users] Adding group members

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.ca
Tue Jul 3 11:18:55 EDT 2001

I've run into something a bit weird when adding group members.

I initially created a queue called "Support", a group called "Support", then
a user called "damian" to test with.  Once I had satisfied myself that RT
was at least functional, I started creating users for other support people
to play with.  When I tried to add them to the Support group, I get a
"Member added" message for each user, but no user was actually added.  To
make sure it wasn't configuration, I removed myself, then tried to add
myself -- same thing.  So I created another group -- same thing.