[rt-users] postfix, virtual domains and alias

Christian Lox lox at eq-media.de
Tue May 29 04:53:51 EDT 2001

Simon Griffiths schrieb:

> This is to do with how you've configured either your virtual domain or alias
> files.  Are you sure postfix is using /etc/aliases and not

Thanks for any answers!

Many hours of browsing the postfix mailing lists did give me the
hint:

The virtual file in postfix won´t let you pipe commands.
In /etc/alias now I have the entry
support: |"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate ...."

and the virtual does look like:
support support (Mails to support shall be delievered to local
account support, which does not exist. Postfix will now look in
/etc/alias and pipe the comand).

Christian