[rt-users] Losing post'ed data - fix.

Greg Cope gjjc at rubberplant.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 11:59:42 EST 2001

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> using mod_perl args will break other things, such as file uploads.  I'm
> pretty sure that the loss of posted data is due to a botched install
> of one or more of the related CPAN pakcages.
>
>         Jesse

Ah I did not realise that it would break the file upload stuff.

I am pretty sure (read almost certain - I reinstall it all again) that
all the perl test passed, and I've not had problems with other things.

It would appear to be common with people that have thier own perl
complied from scratch, and there appear to be problems with mason and
posted stuff.

Can those others whom have this problem add any more ?

Greg