[rt-users] WAS Questions about the "Take" link - Now Due Prob lems

Derek Fage derek.fage at foreshore.net
Tue Sep 18 13:17:21 EDT 2001

Cool - Exactly what I wanted.

This did exactly what I wanted!

Having done this I thought I'd add the Due field after the status, but that
generates a problem.

When I add the Due field as follows:
       { Header => 'Due',
         TicketAttribute => 'Due'
         },

Any Due dates not set appear with a date in 1970 as opposed to "-" (this is
probably something to do with the Unix date function working on the number
of days since a date in 1970).

Does anybody know how I can get it not to display anything if it is not set
rather than make it look as if my RT system is run by a bunch of guys who
have not yet managed to get out of the sixties <grin>.

Ideally, I'd also love to have the line show in red if the due date has
passed - is this possible?

Regards,

Derek...